Friday, April 19, 2013

Less than 24 Hours Left

Yup. Less than 24 hours before the show. I have to be up tomorrow probably at 5:15, and I'll be picked up by MiniOwner and her mother at 6 most likely. Before then I have to take a shower, double check my show clothes, get my blue hoodie washed, and get down to the stables to vacuum up Angel Eyes. We're vacuuming the minis this time because it's too cold for a full-body wash.

However, yesterday I was able to go down there and wash Angel's disgusting (it was a huge mess, but it didn't gross me out too much, at least :P) tail out using a bucket. It's pretty easy, you just fill a smaller-ish bucket with warm water, get the tail wet, thoroughly spread soap around in it, and rinse and repeat.

Anyway, a lot to do, a little time to do it (see this post on my other blog). I'll try to have MiniOwner get some pictures of me showing, and if I look decent in any then I'll share them with you. :)

Cheers! Pray that everything goes well for the first show of the year. (:

EDIT: The show's past now, and to see how it went, read this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment