Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Some Drawings

Hm, it's been awhile since last posting.

Unfortunately, my other life has been stealing hours from my horse life lately. Things like homeschool conferences and sewing have been seizing priority. However, I have been taking along a notebook and making time to draw the horses you'll see below.

On a side note, I'm considering writing a future post showing the evolution of my drawing skill and how it really doesn't come easily, at least for a mainly auditorial learner.

Here are the recent drawings. :)


Horse head drawing
Okay, yeah, this one definitely isn't the best. (SPOILER ALERT: The ones below are better!)

Incomplete sketch of horse head
It's pretty obvious that I wasn't having a great day when I drew this, but I still think it's pretty.
Scanning of horse head sketches, including pencil drawing of Dolly, sabino Clydesdale draft horse.
Some horses I sketched out at piano lessons. I kinda like the paint, and I reallllly realllly am happy with how Dolly turned out. :)

Scanning of pencil horse head drawings - Real Charm, Captive, and Barbie the medieval war horse
The ones which I created at the conference. Still can't pick my favorite between the named ones (there's a reason the other one is nameless).

No comments:

Post a Comment