Thursday, October 17, 2013

Caesar

Caesar is a very charming Quarter Horse gelding that I got to know better this past month. He's about six years old, had been a wild bronc, spent time being professionally trained, and now is a dependable ranch horse. :)

His personality is that of an attractive gentleman who gently and persistently lets you know his thoughts on matters. I tremendously enjoyed riding him, even though he had a magnetic force gravitating him towards the fenceline and gate.

He had an enchanting personality in the pasture as well. He came up with the other ranch horses to see what I was up to and sniff the camera before going about his own business (HINT: food). Every time he realized I was focusing the camera on him, he would pause a moment to look and blink at me before wandering off. It was so funny and cute. (:

And yes, if you can't tell by looking at the pictures, this dude really knows how awesome he looks. Which makes him even more attractive. :)

Bay ranch horses in pasture
Hiiii guys.
Bay ranch horse with blaze in pasture
Wait, what are you doing here, exactly?
Horse muzzles
Sniffing the big, black, clicky object. :)
Bay Montana ranch horse with blaze in field
Yeahh, ain't I hot. And I know it.
And yes, I do have gorgeous eyes and a steel jaw. 
What is this lens hood thing, anyway?
Bay ranch horse gelding in green pasture field
Ugh, more pictures already?
Bay ranch horse in field
Fine, I guess I'll look nice in this one.
Bay ranch horse with birthmark-type thing
Notice the little birthmark type thing near his flank? I have no idea what it's called, but it's interesting.
Face of bay gelding with blaze
Yes, I really am all that.
Airplane ears. (: 
And in horse world, yeah I think he's considered sexy.
I love how masculine he looks. :) 
Bay ranch horse in field from hind view
I like his tail. AND HIS DAPPLES.
Bay ranch Quarter Horse in field
<3 the conformation.
Bay Quarter Horse in field cow-kicking at fly.
Kicking at a fly.

Also, if you haven't noticed yet, look at his dapples, muscles, and conformation. Now tell me this guy isn't gorgeous..... And I'll still disagree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment