Monday, October 28, 2013

More About Feather

Working with Feather has been fantastic! Less than ten sessions with her and last Saturday she followed my movements and cues without using the lead rope! I find this amazing and cannot emphasize it enough. I had no clue she liked me this much and was this willing to follow me. Hear me out: she is an awesome little mare.

These pictures had been taken a few sessions ago by my younger sis. Feather looks so much better now. :)

You go this way, sweetheart!
Girl pivoting yearling horse on hindquarters
Attempting to pivot her on the hindquarters. 
Here's Feather's "I'm tirrredddd are we done yet?" expression.
So I really like this picture.
Sweet girl.

Girl brushing yearling horse's tail
I can't recall a time this Paint filly hasn't been fine with anything I've done. She's so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment