Monday, December 2, 2013

Photoshoot with Caesar

Caesar is a very photogenic horse and seems to know it. He also permits me to shoot photos of him (without a permit - yay!) and gives me the time needed to snap a rare, really awesome picture.

Along with taking pictures of Caesar last week, I was able to ride him twice! I used my favorite saddle ever: the bareback pad. During the last ride he got grumpy because I was riding him away from the herd. It took stubbornness and determination on my part, but I did persuade him to follow my directions.

Here is Caesar. :)

Hii! 
What?
Quarter Horse muscular hindquarters rump
This girl does seem to be obsessed with me, and yes, it is just a little odd.
Ohhi.
Ranch Quarter Horse head, bay with blaze
Again?
*blows* Really? 
Let's make this weird face for the camera! 
Quarter Horse bay ranch horse in field
Finally, I can relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment