Sunday, May 12, 2013

Finished Clipping on Angel

Last Saturday, MiniOwner and I finished clipping up on Angel after what we started on Friday! I just did the easy stuff - getting the majority of the hair length off using the variable clippers again. MiniOwner was the one to use the finishing clippers to get the hair even shorter, as well as get more technical about stuff.

The result? This. :)

(Also, I did get some pictures with MiniOwner's real camera, but don't have those yet. I'll upload them when I can.)

Angel being clipped!
Standing in the cross ties while being clipped. The hair-length difference from the draft versus finishing clippers is pretty noticeable.
Lunging Angel Eyes at the trot
Giving Angel a break between the clipping and a quick bath.

1 comment:

  1. Also, I did just publish it this Monday. I was able to change the schedule date to make it say last Sunday, though. >:)

    ReplyDelete