Sunday, May 5, 2013

Nolia

Early last week I was able to go in the field with the little camera and get pictures of horses and horse whorls. I think how I'll do this is write up some separate posts for each horse, and then also update the whorl post (or make a whole new one) when I have more time. Sound good? (:

So, this is Nolia's post. Here are some pictures of her. :)

Got an itch!
Oh hi. If I walk up to you, while you pet me?
Nom nom nom.
Pretty girl. :)
This is the view I have after she comes up to me. :P This tells me she wants me to pet and scratch on her. 
Brushed out mane :D
Even though she's a Saddlebred, she does have feathers!
Nolia's eye
What she looks like from the ground up.
So I had just wanted to see how well she would show me her teeth. For the first time, she did really good at not trying to eat me! And for a horse, she has really clean and healthy teeth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment