Thursday, September 5, 2013

Awww, Pawnee!

I had the opportunity to groom on Pawnee the other day, and it was so cool! Pawnee is a *very* human-oriented horse, and when I'm in her stall she doesn't want to leave my side. If she isn't circling my legs to obtain attention, she's either walking in between my legs (and itching the sides of her body on my jeans), nuzzling on my boots and jeans, or doing some other adorable action.

Generally horses don't make my heart melt, but Pawnee did. She was so adorable.

<3

The stall was dark, and I only had the cell phone with me, but I managed to get some shotty images of Pawnee and her dam Deceivious. It was difficult because Pawnee wouldn't stand still for me. :)

Black pinto mini with large snip and blue eye
Pretty dam with a blue eye :)
Black pinto mini with large snip and blue eye
Oh hi! I really like her muzzle. I highly suspect she carries the splash allele.
Pawnee circling me.
Not sure what she was doing here, but she didn't want to stand still for me. :)
She really likes the curry comb.
Hey can I follow you? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment