Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Angel Eyes, Nolia, and More Big Horses

Last Saturday (the 19th), I finally got around to working with Angel Eyes. It had been about a month since the previous time I played with her, so even though she wasn't cooped up in a stall, she did have a lot of pent up energy.

She didn't seem to be forgetting her cues (or even pretending to not know her cues), which was great. I just wish she wasn't so fat. XD I know that part of it is because she's fuzzed up and is maturing, but I still feel kinda bad for not exercising her more.

Anyway, I'll just tell my story of visiting the stables with the camera using some pictures I took.
The field horses come to greet me
Nolia (ee/Cr/To) and Spirit (A-/Cr) come to greet me.
Spirit's brown eye
Spirit's eye.
Nolia's brown eye
Nolia's eye.
Sparky comes to say hi!
Sparky! Such a sweet boy.
Fat little Angel
Angel Eyes really is quite fat.

Angel and Toy staring at me
Toy looks and me while Angel just stands looking at me.
What are you doing? Can't we go?
Angel wanting me to brush her face.
If you won't move the brush, I'll move my face.
Picking out Angel's hoof
Such a tame girl (most of the time) - her knee is just resting on my knee.
Angel is now trying to nip at the knot holding her captive.
Silly, trying to mess with my falling-apart knot.

Angel looking at me.
Note how fuzzy her head is, and kitty Thomas in the background.
Angel running whilst lunging her.
So happy to be running!
Sparky and Angel say hi!
Sparky and Angel say hi. :)
Angel trotting.
Yep, Angel got Sparky excited as well.
Angel jumping over a pile of ice.
Jump!
Angel trotting while I lunge her.
Finally starting to emotionally cool down.
Angel's beautiful striped hooves!
Cool hooves!

1 comment:

  1. The thing I find interesting about the last picture is how the tiny ermine (colored) spots on her pastern can cause such wide streaks of black. :)

    ReplyDelete