Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back to Drawing

For the first time in months, I've been able to get myself back to drawing horses. The drawing below had previously been a bunch of scrambled shapes and lines - hardly even resembling that of a horse - so I had given up on it. The other night I was bored, found it in my notebook, and started fixing stuff.

It isn't the best I could do if I'd given him more time, but I'm happy with him. The thing I should've done better was his head (should be smaller, and not so fake-y), but I think his tail makes up for it. And, even though I don't usually use so much freestyle expression-ism, it is a lot better than it used to be. (:

Introducing, Fiery Spirit, the Nokota!

Pencil drawing of a rearing Nokota horse
If you wanna know his genotype, he is an ee/Dn/Sb1. Figure it out, and then comment if you have a guess as to his phenotype.

God bless to y'all, have a great day!

P.S. - I'm still looking for subscribers, as well as possible writers that have expertise on varying equine topics. :) If you think you could fill either of these spots, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment