Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A New Blog

And the first post. I'd been thinking about having a blog for awhile, and I decided to give it a try. If you couldn't tell from the title, this blog is all things equine. As I learn new things about horses, I'll post them. Yes, there are tons of horsey-blogs out there, but I will try my best to help you learn something new with each post.

Some topics I'll try to cover include horse drawing techniques, training/handling, interesting facts, and a breed profile here and there. This will change as I go along, but for now it's my aim. I'll have a real blog post up when I can, and any tips, +1s, or followers are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Hi IZ!
    Do you want followers? Following and following by email are two different things; if you want follows (by Blogger) then everybody can see how many followers you have. Of course it's really all the same; except sometimes it's sorta cool to go 'Whoa! I got fifty followers!' or whatever. ;)
    ~Madeline
    P.S. I'm Mady Mad from Wikihow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love followers! Give me a bit and I'll add a follower gadget to the sidebar. ;)

      Delete